COVID-19 precautions for face-to-face sessions
The studio is located in the Stoke Damerel Parish Centre, and our precautionary measures are below.
- Please notify me and stay at home if you have tested positive, or if you are required to self-isolate according to government guidelines.
- It will be the best to arrive on time for the appointment, as the waiting area is still not available. Hand sanitisers are available at the entrance.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory. I will follow your preference.
- All surfaces are wiped. Windows will be open for ventilation; you might like to bring an extra layer of clothing just in case. There will be paper towels and paper cups for single use.
- Art materials are disinfected. Any of them you have used (pens, brushes, paint bottles) will be set aside, and they will be wiped before the next person uses them. Clay or plasticine will not go back into the tub but will be kept for your use only.
- I will be wearing disposable gloves and will help you with choosing art materials. Those gloves are also available to you for finding things you need and using certain art materials such as chalk pastels.
- Any handout will be sent to you by email. Only cash-free payments are accepted.
- I am fully vaccinated and test on the day of any appointment. In the event I test positive or have to self-isolate according to government guidelines, I will notify you and put the therapy on hold immediately. If requested, I may be able to offer online sessions during this period.
I hope I have covered all your concerns about coming to the Art Therapy studio. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.